Thursday, December 11, 2008

Insight-Larry Steelman

Larry Steelman's CD - One Light from Watchfire Music

Larry Steelman
Now here’s a talent. This guy is prolific as well. He sends me 2-3 new songs a week from his new works to listen to, and listen to I do. And I can’t get these songs out of my head. And he’s persistent!

At first I thought, “Lord, this guy’s gonna drive me crazy pushing his music on me”, but now I simply look forward to the next one. Larry Steelman’s gonna go far. Mark my word. He’s got talent. He’s got drive.

Also he’s got the music in him. Ain’t God good? What a gift he gives us. What a joy to go through this lifetime and have the music in ya’! Larry Steelman is just one of those fortunate human beings.

Way to go, God!

Check out Larry Steelman’s CD on Watchfire Music’s site, or click on the blog entry's title and be automatically redirected to our site.

No comments: